Group Membership - Sign Up!
Become a CMAHC Member Today and Join the Voice of Aquatics!
Individual Sign Up: Go here if you want Individual Membership
Join or renew membership for your entire group for the 2018-2020 CMAHC Conference voting cycle: Sign up or renew multiple members for the 2018-2020 CMAHC Conference cycle so you can vote on all the change requests at the 2020 CMAHC Conference. Membership is a low $90 ($30/year) per person for the entire CMAHC 3-year CMAHC Conference voting cycle. Just list all members from your group in the table below and pay all at the same time.
NOTE: We want you to be a member and be involved for the entire 3-year CMAHC Conference voting cycle. To reward you for signing up now (through 2018) for all 3 years, prices are lower for those persons choosing to join early and be a member for all 3 years---you save money by joining now and you have the opportunity to participate for all 3 years. Renewal will be based on the October CMAHC conference cycle meaning prices will go up each November 1 of the intra-conference years to promote membership and reward early sign-up.
Current membership costs:
- If you sign up in 2020: $160 for the 2018 - 2020 CMAHC Conference voting cycle
To join or renew your membership for 2018-2020, go to the form below. Thanks for joining the CMAHC Team!
Member Sector Explanations: This membership choice is important since it determines your voting sector and caucus membership at the triennial conference.
NOTE: If you are a retiree from public health oversight/regulation or the aquatics sector, select the sector you retired from and put “Retiree and name/type of organization” in the appropriate “organization” box.
- Public Health: Includes members who are state, state designees, local, and federal public health sector government officials involved in guiding, regulating, and inspecting public aquatic facilities.
- Aquatics Design: Includes members primarily involved in designing aquatic facilities.
- Aquatics Builder: Includes members primarily involved in constructing aquatic facilities.
- Aquatics Management: Includes members who own or operate aquatic facilities, including government and academic facilities.
- Aquatics Staff: Includes members that work at aquatic facilities, including government and academic facilities.
- Aquatics Service Professional: Includes members who primarily provide construction, repair, and maintenance services to residential and commercial pools, spas, and other aquatic venues.
- Consumer: Includes members that use aquatic facilities as consumers. If you are a retiree from public health oversight/regulation or the aquatics sector, select the sector you retired from and put “Retiree and name/type of organization” in the appropriate “organization” box.
- Aquatics Supplier: Includes members primarily supplying products, training (e.g., operator, lifeguard), information (e.g., trade magazines), data, or other services used by the aquatics sector.
- Aquatics Manufacturer: Includes members primarily manufacturing products used by the aquatics sector.
- Consumer Protection Group: Includes members supplying third party testing, model code writing, funding for improving health and safety at aquatic facilities (e.g., some foundations), or other services used by the aquatics sector.
- Academia: Includes members supplying information or data used by the aquatics sector. Involvement in management or staffing of academic aquatic facilities should choose Management or Staff as their sector.
PO Box 3121
Decatur, GA 30031